Universal cleaning agent:
• 2 cups of vinegar and 2 cups of water and put the liquid in a spray bottle (add a few drops of lemon juice or lavender oil for aroma).
Clean up the furniture and the carpets
• To clean the furniture: 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup vinegar and a few teaspoons of lemon juice. With this mixture, shine the furniture (shake the container in which you store it before use).
• Damaged furniture will be treated with a mixture of a pinch of instant coffee and the product that you normally clean the furniture. If the injury does not disappear, repeat the operation.
• The carpet is refreshed if you sprinkle it with bread soda and then vacuum sucked after 20 minutes.
Thoroughly shake the rug with salt. Leave for five minutes and then displace with a very hard broom, well washed in hot soapy water. When the broom is dirty-rinse and continue sweeping.
• If there is snow outside, take the carpet in the snow and use a broom to cover it with snow. After ten minutes, sweep the dirty snow. Repeat if necessary.
• A good way to refresh the carpet is to wipe it with a cloth soaked in vinegar (in a bucket of water, vinegar is dripping, the cloth dabs, squeezes, wipes the carpet, and again).
Clean the kitchen and the pots in it
• Clean ovens and hotplates - sprinkle the surfaces with baking soda, then carefully add a little warm water and leave the paste left for a few hours, then the fat and dirt fall very easily.
• With the help of a simple lemon, you can clear each pot to a mirror.
• In addition, a few drops of lemon dripped onto a rusty surface, can destroy the rust.
• Again with lemon polish the silver utensils.
• The lime sludge in the dishes will be cleaned by adding a mixture of vinegar. salt and eggshells
• If you place a well-cleaned mussel on the bottom of the kettle where you heat the water, then the limestone will accumulate on it.
• The lime sludge in the dishes will be cleaned and if you immerse them for one and a half hours, two in a solution of lemon acid and water in a ratio of 10 g (1 sachet) of lemon acid per liter of water then rinse.
• Wash the crystal dishes with a soft cloth in lukewarm soapy water, adding a little borax.
• Well-washed and cooked potato flakes are a great way to clean glass and crystal.
• Boxes and containers that have received a bad smell, rinse with a warm solution of equal parts of water and vinegar or rub with lemon, leave to stand and then rinse.
• Vinegar will get rid of stains and unpleasant odors. If you have cleaned fish or onions, wash your hands with a little vinegar and then with water and they will not smell.
• The same applies to the vessels in which there was fish.
• Using vinegar, you can clean the hotplate and remove the lime sticks on the kettle. To do this, pour in a little vinegar and boil it for a minute.
Visit My BLOG